ollow these simple steps to connect your Canon Pixma Tr4527 Wireless network. We have solutions for both Windows and Mac users who want to connect to their Canon TR4527. Read through the blog post to finish configuring your printer and connecting it to WiFi.
In some cases, new printer users often find the setup process frustrating. If you are using Canon PIXMA TR4527 printer for the first time, you don’t have to worry about encountering any problems during the setup process as the setup process is very easy. This can be understood by reading the process described in this section.
How to setup Canon Pixma tr4527 printer with WPS
Users can successfully Canon Pixma Tr4527 Setup using WPS technology by following the steps below.
- Click the WPS button and click the OK button.
- This procedure uses the push button method described in the section above.
- After that, press the OK button while pressing the WPS button on the access point.
- Press the “OK” button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- When the screen on the right appears, press the “Copy” button at the end. Your printer is now successfully connected.
Setup The Canon Pixma Tr4527 Wireless Printer On Windows
The Easy Wireless Connect approach may be familiar to some users or come up in conversation. This method is one of the most popular ways to set up your Canon TR4527 wirelessly. Pressing the appropriate button activates the printing device and takes you to the menu. Tap the screen for 3 seconds and a list of instructions will appear on the screen. You can proceed through the setup process by carefully following the steps below.
- First, turn on your Windows computer, printer, and wireless router. Follow the steps in the section above to connect the printer to your wireless network.
- Canon official website driver.
- After the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to set up your printer.
- Then select Start from the menu.
- Once open, click on the Devices and Printers option in Control Panel. Select Add Printer from the menu.
- At the next prompt screen, select a network printer from the available list.
- The Canon Pixma tr4522 wireless printer connects to your Windows computer in seconds.
- Do a print test now to make sure the printer is connected properly.
How To Connect Canon Pixma Tr4527 Via Usb
Before setting up the Canon printer TR4527 with a USB connection, check if the device drivers are installed on your computer. If not, you can get it first. Once this is done, you can launch the driver and follow the on-screen instructions. Then you can use a USB cable to connect it to both your computer and your device. Follow these steps to connect your Canon Pixma tr4522 to your computer via USB.
- Your Windows computer and printer must be on.
- Connect the printer to your Windows computer using a USB cable. After that, access the Canon website, download the printer driver, and install it.
- Then use Windows Search to launch Control Panel.
- Select Printers and Drivers, then select Add Printer.
- On the Windows screen that appears, select your printer.
- The printer will soon be connected to your Windows PC.
How to setup Canon Pixma tr4527 wirelessly
- Make sure your Mac device, wireless router, and printer are turned on.
- Then follow the steps above to connect the printer to your wireless router.
- After that, go to Canon’s official website, download the printer driver, and install it.
- Select “Apple” from the menu. Under System & Settings, select Printers & scanners. Select the + Add button in the bottom left.
- Select your printer from the list of printers displayed.
- Continue following the instructions on the screen and your printer will be successfully configured